|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,500 per year|
|Application fee||€120 one-time|
|Registration fee||€100 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
Tourism and Hotel Management is a practice focused academic programme furnishing students with knowledge of economic, social and applied sciences as well as the business skills necessary in Tourism and Hospitality industry.
Compulsory part of study programme consists of:
• General subjects – 15 ECTS credits: Business Philosophy, Lithuanian Language, Basics of Psychology, IT Communications);
• Professional subjects – 105 ECTS credits; Economics (Micro-macroeconomics, Business Mathematics, Economical Statistics), Intercultural Tourism Environment (Cultural Heritage, Intercultural Communication, Travel Geography, Tourism Anthropology), Management, Basics of Marketing, Tourism Services and Infrastructure, EU Common Market, Law, Enterprise Accounting, Change Management, Environment and Human Safety, Lithuanian Tourism Resources, Business Ethics, Business English, Foreign Language II (German/French);
• Specialization subjects – 21 ECTS credits: Tourism Marketing, Tourism Company Management, Transportation, Methodology of Excursions; / Hospitality Marketing, Hotel Management, Food Preparation Technology, F&B Service;
• Optional subjects – 9 ECTS credits;
• Practical training – 33 ECTS credits (in tourism enterprises / hotels).
• Final Thesis – 9 ECTS credits.
Graduates have a possibility to be employed in any of the following areas of tourism and hospitality industry:
Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Hotels, Airlines, Sport and Leisure Centres, Event Management Enterprises.