|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Awards||B.Sc. (Bachelor of Engineering Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€3,200 per year
Price per credit – 46,67 €
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||€100 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
High school / secondary education (or higher)
a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Programme prepares qualified technologists with Bachelor’s degree in engineering for any production company or laboratory. Graduates know how to design products and processes, manage technological systems, understand processes of chemical technology, equipment, are able to provide economic assessment of new technologies, know the threat of chemical materials to environment and people, can apply suitable protection measures in industry or at the laboratory, know methodologies of laboratory research, can use modern analytical and industrial equipment in practice.
The programme offers specialisations in:
- Technology of Inorganic Materials (fertilisers, binding materials, ceramics glass and other),
- Technology of Organic Materials (petroleum, oil, polymers and other).
Top reasons to study at KTU:
1. Ranked No. 1 in Lithuania among all the programmes in chemical and process engineering by the opinion of employers, students and international experts in 2016.
2. Students of this programme practice process management in one of the most modern and largest Chemical Engineering laboratories in the EU.
3. Due to high demand of engineers and technologists, remuneration of the employees remains one of the highest.
Complexity of engineering sciences
Design of chemical engineering processes
Fundamentals of electrotechnics
Variety of learned technologies
Technology of mineral fertilizers and acids
Oil refining technology
Crystallography and mineralogy
Economic and social sciences
Human safety and toxicology
Alternative development of entrepreneurship
From the designer. Senior. operator. Senior. Laboratory worker. Manufacturing, engineering manager, technologist. Senior. technologist. Production Director. By the head of the industrial company.