|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||4 years|
|Awards||B.Sc. (Bachelor degree)|
|Tuition fee||€3,200 per year
Price per credit – 46,67 €
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||€100 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
High school / secondary education (or higher)
• a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
Sustainable Engineering and Ecotechnologies study programme is designed for everyone, who is concerned about environment. It prepares environmental specialists, who have knowledge of general engineering, understand environmental processes and environmental technologies, principles of sustainable development, environmental economics and law. Study programme does not contain narrow specializations: studies provide complex knowledge and expand employment possibilities.
Note: the title of the study program was changed from “Sustainable Engineering and Environmental Technology” to “Environmental Engineering and Technology”.
Wide profile environmental knowledge
This study programme provides complex knowledge, including environmental processes, technologies for reduction of air pollution, water treatment and waste treatment, sustainable development, environmental research and legal regulation of environmental protection.
Good understanding of environmental technologies and legal requirements
Graduates of these studies have theoretical knowledge, as well as practical skills of selection of technologies for pollution reduction, design of equipment and assessment of environmental impact. They understand legal regulation of environment quality and application of requirements to companies.
Contemporary equipment of process engineering, specialized laboratories of environmental technologies
During studies, students acquire practical skills in one of the most modern process engineering laboratories, in specialized laboratories for air pollution reduction, water treatment, waste management, and in analytical laboratories for chemical and instrumental analysis.
Socially involving and creative environment of studies
This programme involves students in promotion of environmental protection and solving of real issues. Not only such environment helps to learn theoretical knowledge and acquire practical skills, it also shapes personal qualities of the graduates.
Graduates are welcome in specialized environmental companies, industrial sector, laboratories for studies of environmental quality, companies, which design equipment of pollution reduction, municipal environmental offices, Ministry of Environment, consultancy companies, etc.
– Application of sustainability assessment methods and measures (lifecycle assessment, analysis of materials flow, etc.) for reduction of the environmental impact of technologies;
– Development and application of technologies for quality control and management in various environmental media;
– Development of resource recovery technologies and process management;
– Assessment of environmental impact of human activities, preparation of plans and programmes for environmental protection and restoration;
– Environmental quality assessment, preparation of research programmes;
– Assurance of the company’s compliance with environmental requirements, application of principles of pollution prevention and circular economy;
– Analysis of good practice, preparation of recommendations of environmental policy;
– Enforcement of legislation;
– Initiation and implementation of environmental programmes and projects;
– Performance of inspections at the companies to ensure their compliance with the law and legislation and governing documents related to environmental pollution;
– Establishment of production methods, materials, quality and control standards and assurance of compliance with technical specifications;
– Performance of laboratory research and tests at various stages of products’ production.