|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||€4,000 per year|
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||€149.99 one-time
You can receive DISCOUNT and pay only 104.99 EUR, for more information visit our FREE webinar “Education in Europe”.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
Textile and Clothing Technology studies are the only studies in Lithuania, based on the effective interaction of studies, science, and business. The postgraduates know the problems of classic and innovative textile engineering and textile finishing, understand the principles, related to the quality management of textile products, are able to implement scientific and technological innovations of textile, perform scientific and experimental research of development, analyse the obtained results, associate them with the changing professional environment creatively, and make independent decisions.
– Knows basics of the most advanced textile technologies and technologies for finishing of textiles;
– Knows design of textiles and textile products, designs textile products, creates composite materials, optimises their properties and production processes for quality assurance;
– Structures and analyses information about industrial and market development trends, individually generates ideas, researches technological processes, properties and quality of textile products;
– Applies science innovations and engineering principles in creation of new textiles with optimal properties and their systems, adapts standard research methods for atypical textile research.
– Able to apply acquired technological knowledge about the principles, methods of design of textiles and textile products, in formulation and implementation of design task while creating new textile products;
– Able to apply new methods to solve problems and implement solutions of textile engineering; understands the significance of application of sustainable development and clean production;
– Able to apply integrated science innovations and engineering principles in creation of new textiles with optimal properties and their systems, adapt standard research methods for atypical textile research.