|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,900 per year|
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||€100 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
High school / secondary education (or higher)
a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The Business and Entrepreneurship study programme invites active and creative young persons who have ambitions to create their own businesses or to be the managers of functional units of companies (purchase/sales, export, etc.). This programme will help to: a) acquire those knowledge and skills that are important to business practice, b) develop management skills, c) understand the principles of creation, development and management of responsible business, d) find solutions that increase the competitiveness of the company.
– Analysis of entrepreneurial business in a chosen market, assessment of potential of business ideas based on the environmental analysis, creativity and logically justified conditions;
– Comparison and assessment of possibilities of the international market, and internationalisation models of the international companies in various markets;
– Characterisation of negotiation theory and a concept of theoretical models, and its application in practice, negotiation simulation, identification of efficiency factors;
– Knowledge and application of ethics and social responsibility principles in the organisation’s activities.
– Able to explain a concept of management, its development, main terms, functions and areas of the managers’ activities;
– Able to name the implementation areas of social responsibility, define the essence of social responsibility, specifics of its introduction in various organisations;
– Able to formulate goals of negotiations, knows and applies an adequate negotiation strategy and appropriate tactics;
– Able to analyse and assess context of strategy of the specific active business, including its macro environment, industrial and competitive environment, company’s internal environment.
– Development of the company, institution or organisation, planning, management and coordination of its activities;
– Establishment of the company’s, institution’s or organisation’s objectives, strategies, policies and programmes;
– Organisation’s representation at negotiations, public hearings of projects, events.
– Establishment of operational and administration procedures, implementation, monitoring and assessment of strategies and policies;
– Control of expenses and assurance of efficient use of resources;
– Management of development of new products, marketing, public relations and advertising campaigns,
– Planning and organisation of special sales and marketing programmes based on sales data and market assessment;
– Supervision and management of activities of sales and marketing employees, establishment and management of budget;
– Company’s, institution’s or organisation’s representation at sales or marketing events, trade fairs or other forums,
– Establishment of the organisation’s objectives and strategy, aiming for increased customer satisfaction;
– Analysis and assessment of present systems and structure;
– Guidance of customers towards an efficient organisation and search for solutions to organisational problems,
– Identification of training need and requirements for persons and organisations;
– Making of individual and group training and development programmes, coordination, establishment of timetables and execution;
– Constant monitoring of quality and efficiency assessment of internal and external training, maintenance of communication with providers of external training services.