|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||4 years|
|Awards||B.Sc. (Bachelor degree in Engineering)|
|Tuition fee||€3,200 per year
Price per credit – 46,67 €
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||€100 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Renewable energy engineering includes solar, wind, hydro, and other renewable sources used for the production of electricity and heat.
Energy production from renewable resources means the newest technologies, the state-of-art equipment, and innovative projects. These criteria mean the demand for high qualification specialists that are prepared in the Renewable Energy Engineering programme
To prepare highly skilled renewable energy specialists capable to competently solve the tasks of the design and
implementation of renewable energy sources and their control systems, assess research achievements in the area of
renewable energy and the key factors in the business environment.
Access to Professional Activity
The graduate can seek employment in companies running renewable energy systems, design bureaus, national
enterprises and private organizations where experts of renewable energy resource development, usage and application
– Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative principles of operating modes, organisation and management of energy systems;
– Analysis of new and sustainable principles of electricity generation, transmission and distribution technologies and assessment of the possibilities of their use;
– Identification and assessment of energy problems, provision of solutions;
– Design and management of energy systems, efficient use of renewable energy sources for generation, transmission and use of electricity and thermal energy.
– Able to plan and manage energy economy of distribution networks and companies, design and operate electricity and thermal energy supply systems and solve financial tasks;
– Able to make engineering decisions assessed in terms of ethics, social norms, environmental protection and safety;
– Able to manage various technological processes and technical systems of energy system.