|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||€4,300 per year|
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||€149.99 one-time
You can receive DISCOUNT and pay only 104.99 EUR, for more information visit our FREE webinar “Education in Europe”.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
Applications are NOT accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Bangladesh, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen.
The prepared graduates will have comprehensive interdisciplinary knowledge of the technologies and economics of energy generation, transmission, distribution, and effective use, will be able to integrate the acquired knowledge and skills and apply them in the solution of technological and economic problems of the engineering sector. The graduates will be able to control power engineering objects and make economically reasonable engineering solutions. The knowledge of graduates will enable them to conduct researches that ensure sustainable development of power sector, will allow to work in various companies that solve the matters of long-term development and planning of power sector and also the provision of individual company with power resources, forecast of power needs and evaluation of the risk, matters of management, and regulation of power resources markets.
– Knowledge of sustainable energy technologies, investment, planning and effective management processes.
– Application of operational principles of the energy resources market, critical assessment of interconnections between management and regulation of energy resources markets and energy policy.
– Planning of effective, safe and reliable electrical energy systems.
– Application of economically substantiated engineering solutions and solving of quantitative problems of the market of energy resources.
– Able to integrate knowledge of technologies and economy science, and plan and manage complex energy systems.
– Able to critically analyse the issues of energy generation, environmental protection and economy relevant to the society.
– Able to apply economic operational principles of energy sector and specifics of formulation of financial solutions.
– Able to solve practical and scientific problems in sustainable energy development.