|Study location||Latvia, Riga|
|Awards||Phd (Doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in economics and business)|
|Tuition fee||€3,500 per year|
|Application fee||€95 one-time|
It is mandatory to provide one of the certificates:
• The score of the TOEFL test should be at least 500 (61 iBT).
• Requested IELTS score: 5,5 or above.
• TOEIC test score: 700 or above.
• FCE (First Certificate in English): B.
• CAE/CPE (CAE=Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English/CPE=Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English) C.
• Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A) total score: 46 or above.
• Duolingo score 95+
NOTE: If your previous studies were in English, confirmed by diploma, transcript, or a school certificate, an additional English certificate is not required.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.