|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Awards||B.Sc. (Bachelor of Engineering Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€3,524 per year|
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||To be confirmed
You need to choose an individual service package. Please contact the center curator or your agent and consult.
You become a part of student union and ambassador program automatically after you will get Base or Standard or VIP status.
*Do not forget to ask discount
High school / secondary education (or higher)
• a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Applicants must upload education documents in original language, as well as translations into English.
Applications are NOT accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Bangladesh, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen.
One of next variants, if you have no any of this certificates you can pass University or Baltic Center Exams:
Automation is one of the main progress engines acting in all fields of modern human activities. The study programme prepares the Bachelors of control systems who are able to develop, design, install, and service the most simple equipment automation and the most complex technological processes, as well as transport flow control systems by using classical and modern automation solutions, artificial intellect, and computer-based sensors.
– Automated systems – equipment, programming, installation, controllers;
– Hardware – operation, design, systems;
– Control logic – elements, functions, schemes, parameters;
– Technologies – design, installation, control, optimisation.
– Able to understand production processes, analyse problematic areas of their control;
– Able to find optimal solutions for automation of production;
– Able to design and install modern control systems.