|Study location||Lithuania, Siauliai|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Awards||M.A. (Master of Engineering Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€1,870 per year|
|Application fee||€95 one-time|
|Registration fee||€100 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
The goal of this program is to prepare specialists for the engineering activities of the branch of robotics and
cybernetics, providing deeper and up-to-date scientific knowledge and practical skills. Acquire analytical abilities
to see problems in engineering systems and formulate emerging problem solving tasks and other competencies
required for R & D activities.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
The graduates of the programme will have:
• Ability to study, analyze and systematize the recent and most relevant scientific and methodological
literature in the related field.
• Ability to deepen theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the area of smart manufacturing and
• Ability to propagate and share knowledge in seminars, conferences in Lithuania and abroad.
• Ability to analyze and develop engineering solutions for optimization of production processes.
• Ability to lead a production unit and coordinate the implementation of new technology or innovatio
Acquiring the qualification of Master degree in Electronics Engineering a graduate can work as a lecturer at
university or college, be a research worker at scientific research institutes, project supervisor, group or
subdivision manager, engineer in production or service companies.