|Study location||Lithuania, Siauliai|
|Nominal duration||1,5 years (90 ECTS)|
|Awards||M.A. (Master of Social Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€1,870 per year|
|Application fee||€95 one-time|
|Registration fee||€100 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
To educate high qualification systematically thinking specialists of economics who, applying wide scope recent
knowledge on economics science as well as interdisciplinary research methods and modelling techniques, are
able to analyse and creatively solve atypical economic problems under conditions of uncertainty at the enterprise,
national and international levels.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
The graduates of the programme will have:
• To develop social and personal abilities,
• The following methods are applied: panel or group discussion, mind mapping,
• Team and individual work,
• Business simulations, expertise, opposition methods etc.
• Application of different teaching methods expands students’ abilities to communicate with businessmen,
• Economists and representatives of other p
A holder of the Master’s degree in Economics can work as the head specialist of economics, analyst or occupy
executive’s position in business enterprises, banks, leasing companies, insurance companies, state institutions,
financial brokerage companies.