|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
Marketing and Sales Management 04.7 (ISCED 342)
Marketing (JACS N500)
|Nominal duration||2 years (120 ECTS)|
|Awards||M.A. (Master of Marketing)|
|Tuition fee||€3,989 per year|
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
|Registration fee||€400 one-time
You can receive DISCOUNT and pay only 250.00 EUR, for more information visit our FREE webinar “Education in Europe”.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are NOT accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Bangladesh, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen.
Baltic Center examination
Marketing and International Commerce Programme is meant for individuals holding a Bachelor‘s degree and pursuing a qualification of master of marketing. The present day organizations are experiencing a growing demand in modern, high qualification marketing specialists, able to think strategically and react to the changing domestic and international business environment. Therefore, the goal of the Marketing and International Commerce Programme is to prepare marketing and international commerce specialists of high qualification who, having mastered the most recent marketing theories and methods, are able to analyse tendencies and changes in the market independently, follow and evaluate scientific innovations, as well as apply the knowledge for the development of organization marketing management.
- Competence to analyse the business environment;
- Competence to assess the business environment changes and their influence on the decisions of the organization;
- Competence to apply methodological research methods of marketing problems;
- Competence to make decisions relating to the marketing problems;
- Competence to apply theoretical knowledge for marketing management solutions;
- Competence to perform external and internal marketing audit;
- Competence to see, evaluate and analyse the processes in business environment;
- Competence to prepare marketing strategy;
- Competence to select and apply pricing methods, corresponding with the specificity of business organization and considering environment tendencies;
- Competence to organize and manage the supply chain;
- Competence to evaluate cultural differences of countries‘ economic systems and apply corresponding decisions;
- Competence to prepare and implement strategic marketing plans;
- Competence to adapt to external changes and manage internal changes;
- Competence to describe and manage processes in business structures;
- Competence to analyse and evaluate development tendencies with regard to respectful markets and individual potential;
- Competence to prognosticate changes in domestic and international markets.
Graduates of Marketing and International Commerce Programme will be able to:
- continue studies in management and administration doctoral programmes, as well as in other doctoral programmes of social sciences area;
- work as marketing managers and heads of marketing departments in domestic and foreign companies;
- work as foreign companies‘ market/product managers;
- work in the organizations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Customs Department, as well as in other state and business organizations;
- work in international commercial organizations;
- offer consultancy service to organizations solving marketing and international commerce problems;
- establish private business effectively;
- work as hired consultants in business consulting firms or establish personal consulting firm.
Please ask your manager in Baltic Center about correct deadline for your country