Riga Technical University - NOW IN UZBEKISTAN
CREATES STUDY OPTIONS OFFERING AN ALTERNATIVE ROUTE TO BACHELOR PROGRAMMES
APPLY NOW: HERE
Riga Technical University (RTU) – leading European engineering university in Baltic Countries – provides an extensive range of engineering, computer and business study programmes in the Riga TU Information and Study Centre in Uzbekistan.
Study one semester in Uzbekistan and move directly to the second semester to Riga Campus to the following engineering or business full-time programmes:
List of Study Programmes:
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Electronics and Mobile Communication
- Engineering Technology, Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering
- Aviation Transport
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Computer Systems
• Accessible – offers interactive theoretical and practical classes in Tashkent in Riga TU Information and Study Centre (International Academy).
• Excellent – RTU professors in cooperation with local professors supervise, monitor and deliver the study programmes to the students fully in English. Students are passing mid-term and final exams with RTU academicians, who are fully in charge of the assessment and final students’ grades.
• Relevant – the 100% RTU syllabus, content of the Semester study programme corresponds to the first semester study programme in Riga Campus. Online lectures and exams are conducted by RTU academics and staff.
• Flexible – two intakes per year (for Autumn and Spring semesters).
• Affordable – affordable fees, scholarships and moderate living costs.
Location Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Integrated English Language Programmes for Groups – come and experience one semester with International Academy.
International Academy (IA) offers developing and improving reading, academic writing, speaking and listening integrated skills in English and builds communication skills for further studies in leading universities across Europe.
13 May 2019