|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
Business and administration (ISCED 34)
Business studies (JACS N100)
|Nominal duration||1/1.5 years (90 ECTS)|
|Awards||MSc (Master of Business Management)|
|Tuition fee||€2,600.00 per year|
|Registration fee||€100.00 one-time
Baltic Center Registration Fee Includes:
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Please provide the secondary school leaving certificate in the original language. If the diploma is not issued in English, a certified translation should be provided. The document must be legalised/apostilled.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
It is necessary to have notarized certified documents translated, legalized and apostilled.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Afghanistan, Africa, Americas, Bhutan, Central Asia, Eastern Asia, Europe, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Oceania, Pakistan, South-Eastern Asia, Sri Lanka, Western Asia.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- analyse and critically evaluate business logistic ideas, formulate business management arguments and assumptions, apply them to logistic management;
- apply existing knowledge of logistics technology management and logistics business development and based on them to develop, adopt and implement innovative business logistics solutions necessary for economic, social and environmental efficiency in changing environment;
- apply logistics system modelling and design knowledge and based on them to develop business logistic management models, material asset and bio-substance movement in logistics chain, necessary for coordination and improvement of the activities of logistics service sectors;
- clearly and reasonably convey information about logistics process management and improvement ideas by presenting to stakeholders;
- take responsibility for the quality and evaluation of the business logistics activities of its own and subordinate employees, in accordance with professional ethics and citizenship;
- independently initiate and manage business logistics activities, choose the direction of development and train independently;
- demonstrate critical, systemic and strategic thinking skills by adopting innovative solutions based on assessment of opportunities and consequences, perceiving moral and social responsibility for their activities and their ethical consequences.
Main study subjects:
Management of agricultural logistics technologies, International logistics, Trading logistics, Behavior of business organizations in the global market, Logistics Innovation Management, International Business Law, Strategic Financial Management, Applied Logistics Research, Business strategic development, Business Solutions Modeling, Modeling and design of logistics systems
Graduates may work as specialists in the country’s and the European Union at logistics departments in larger business companies; in administration as managers of business logistics departments; organize individual logistics business and manage it; pursue PhD studies in the fields of Management or Economics.