|Nominal duration||1.5 years (90 ECTS)|
|Awards||M.Sc. (Master of Science in Energetic Physics)|
|Tuition fee||€3,700.00 per year|
|Application fee||€100.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The programme focuses upon environmentally friendly energy production methods and technologies from both renewable and non-renewable energy sources, and upon pollution prevention of air and water. Specialization is given in the field of combustion and energy science, as well as in physical and biological cleaning processes.
– To analyze the environmental effects of energy sources;
– To provide consultations for governmental and non-governmental energy enterprises;
– To prepare plans for the development of energy sector including new energy sources;
– To apply hydrogen energy sources for energy production;
– To apply the latest innovations in the area of new energy sources;
– To analyze energy economy taking into account environmental effects;
– To assess the laws governing energy transformations in energy sources.
Graduates can work at the:
-Companies related to energy generation and distribution; small enterprises involved in development of new alternative energy sources and theirs applications.
-Research organizations on the research and development of new energy sources; governmental organizations responsible on the development of the national energy program.
-Environmental organizations which involved in the studies of energy affects on the environment.